6 Tier Square Pole Cupcake Stand, it comes with 4 acrylic feet.
The entire size: Length 400 * Width 400 * Height 525mm
Tier1: Dia 150mm,
Tier2: Dia 200mm,
Tier3: Dia 250mm,
Tier4: Dia 300mm,
Tier5: Dia 350mm,
Tier6: Dia 400mm,
# 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th tier is 4mm thick, 6th tier is 5mm thick
# The total height of the stand is 525mm.
# The acrylic comes wrapped in the manufactures protective covering
There is no need for glue or other fixings.
The edges of the acrylic are perfectly clear and polished.
Every part of the stand has been accurately cut and finished
Can be taken apart, washed and stored away for another time.
The stand comes flat packed and only takes a few minutes to assemble.
How many cakes can it hold? Refer to the diagram below for the rough reference
We base our numbers on using a 50mm diameter cupcake for our Square range.
Assembly Instructions: very simple and quick to assemble. Simply fasten each screw to the corresponding rod, there is no need for glue or other fixings/hardware. View this instructional video on how to put the Maypole Cupcake Stand together.;The four small round plastic feet are included, and you can mix the plates as any plate can be used as top or bottom tier.
PLEASE NOTE: You must remove the manufacturers’ protective cover before assembling this product. This covering is clear bubble and cling wrap on both sides of every acrylic component.
Download Assembly instructions for Square Maypole cupcake Stand
Parts: Acrylic discs, head screws, double screws, acrylic rods and acrylic feet.
* Remove the manufacturer’s protective cover from BOTH side of each acrylic component.
* Begin by placing the feet to the underside of the bottom disc ensuring they are evenly spaced.
* Take a metal head screw and place it on to a flat surface where the stand is to be constructed
* Carefully line up the hole(s) of the largest disk with head screw ensuring the disc is resting securely on the acrylic feet.
* Now screw the first rod onto the screw thread of the head screw making sure the acrylic disc is clamped firmly between two components.
* Continue by placing the next largest disc on to the screw thread of rod and tighten each piece as you go.
* The final rod is to be used as the supposed for the top tier and the stand is completed by adding the other screw cap into the top.
* The stand is made from acrylic which will scratch if it is not looked after properly.
* To clean the product use warm water with a little washing-up liquid and soft cloth.
* Do not use any abrasive cleaning products as they will make the acrylic.
* Do not put the stand in a dishwater
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
6 Cupcake Window Box w flexi hole($2.55/pc x 25 units)
1 Cupcake Window Box with Handle($1.20/pc x 25 units)