4 Tier Square Pole Cupcake Stand - It comes with 4 acrylic feet as addon.
The four small round plastic feet are included.They are used to level up the plate from the table to avoid uneccesary scratches.
There is no need for glue or other fixings.
The edges of the acrylic are perfectly clear and polished. Every part of the stand has been accurately cut and finished.
Can be taken apart, washed and stored away for another time.
The stand comes flat packed and only takes a few minutes to assemble.
# Each tier is 100mm apart and the total height of the stand is 312 mm.
# The acrylic comes wrapped in the manufactures protective covering
4 Tier cupcake stand
The entire size: Length 300 * Width 300 * Height 326mm
# 1st,2nd,3rd tier is 4mm thick, 4th tier is 5mm thick
Rod Size : Diameter 25mm x Height 100mm
Tier 1: Dia 150mm
Tier 2: Dia 200mm
Tier 3: Dia 250mm
Tier 4: Dia 300mm
This cupcake stand can hold approximately 52 cupcakes.We base our numbers on using a 60mm diameter cupcake.
Below you will find the diagrams as an example of how to arrange the cupcakes on each cupcake stand tier.
Download Assembly instructions for Round Maypole cupcake Stand
Parts: Acrylic discs, head screws, double screws, acrylic rods and acrylic feet.
* Remove the manufacturer’s protective cover from BOTH side of each acrylic component.
* Begin by placing the feet to the underside of the bottom disc ensuring they are evenly spaced.
* Take a metal head screw and place it on to a flat surface where the stand is to be constructed
* Carefully line up the hole(s) of the largest disk with head screw ensuring the disc is resting securely on the acrylic feet.
* Now screw the first rod onto the screw thread of the head screw making sure the acrylic disc is clamped firmly between two components.
* Continue by placing the next largest disc on to the screw thread of rod and tighten each piece as you go.
* The final rod is to be used as the supposed for the top tier and the stand is completed by adding the other screw cap into the top.
* The stand is made from acrylic which will scratch if it is not looked after properly.
* To clean the product use warm water with a little washing-up liquid and soft cloth.
* Do not use any abrasive cleaning products as they will make the acrylic.
* Do not put the stand in a dishwater