3 tier Square Pole Cupcake Stand
The four small round plastic feet are included.They are used to level up the plate from the table to avoid uneccesary scratches.
There is no need for glue or other fixings.
The edges of the acrylic are perfectly clear and polished. Every part of the stand has been accurately cut and finished.
Can be taken apart, washed and stored away for another time.
The stand comes flat packed and only takes a few minutes to assemble.
# Each tier is 100mm apart and the total height of the stand is 430mm.
# The acrylic comes wrapped in the manufactures protective covering
# 1st,2nd,3rd,4th tier is 4mm thick, 5th tier is 5mm thick .
The entire size: Length 290 * Width 290 * Height 212mm
Rod Size : Diameter 25mm x Height 100mm
Tier 1: Dia 200mm
Tier 2: Dia 250mm
Tier 3: Dia 300mm
This cupcake stand can hold approximately 50 cupcakes.We base our numbers on using a 60mm diameter cupcake. This cupcake stand comes with the rubber feet!
Below you will find an example of how many cupcakes can be arranged on each tier.
Assembly Instructions: very simple and quick to assemble. Simply fasten each screw to the corresponding rod, there is no need for glue or other fixings/hardware. View this instructional video on how to put the Maypole Cupcake Stand together.;The four small round plastic feet are included, and you can mix the plates as any plate can be used as top or bottom tier.
PLEASE NOTE: You must remove the manufacturers’ protective cover before assembling this product. This covering is clear bubble and cling wrap on both sides of every acrylic component.
Parts: Acrylic discs, head screws, double screws, acrylic rods and acrylic feet.
* Remove the manufacturer’s protective cover from BOTH side of each acrylic component.
* Begin by placing the feet to the underside of the bottom disc ensuring they are evenly spaced.
* Take a metal head screw and place it on to a flat surface where the stand is to be constructed
* Carefully line up the hole(s) of the largest disk with head screw ensuring the disc is resting securely on the acrylic feet.
* Now screw the first rod onto the screw thread of the head screw making sure the acrylic disc is clamped firmly between two components.
* Continue by placing the next largest disc on to the screw thread of rod and tighten each piece as you go.
* The final rod is to be used as the supposed for the top tier and the stand is completed by adding the other screw cap into the top.
* The stand is made from acrylic which will scratch if it is not looked after properly.
* To clean the product use warm water with a little washing-up liquid and soft cloth.
* Do not use any abrasive cleaning products as they will make the acrylic.
* Do not put the stand in a dishwater